Terms of sale
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales made on the website www.elzephoto.com, subject to special conditions indicated in the product description.
ARTICLE 1: Mandatory information
The website www.elzephoto.com is a service of:
- Agricultural photographer, image bank, promotional items
- CP 63 Nicolet, Nicolet, Québec, Canada J3T 1A1
- Quebec Business Registration Number: 2271616270
ARTICLE 2: Essential characteristics of the products and services sold
The website www.elzephoto.com sells:
- Digital images and prints on promotional items. The customer declares they have read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing their order. Validation of your order therefore indicates acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
ARTICLE 3: Price
Product prices are indicated in Canadian dollars.
In the event of an order delivered outside Quebec, the customer is the importer of the products they purchase. For all products shipped outside Canada, the invoice is based on the price excluding taxes. The customer is solely responsible for declarations and payments of any customs, duty or other tax that may be payable in their country.
ARTICLE 4: Order
You can order our products directly on our website, by email or by phone. To place an order on our site, choose your items and add them to the basket. Validate the contents of your basket. According to your status:
- If you already have a customer account on our site, please sign in.
- If you do not have a customer account on our site, please create one.
- Check the "payment" box to complete your online order.
- Validate your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email for your order at the email address you provided when creating your customer account.
- Check the details and the total amount of your order. Check first and correct any errors before confirming.
- The transfer of ownership of the product will only take place upon full payment of your order.
ARTICLE 5: Delivery
ARTICLE 6: Terms of payment
- Several forms of payment are accepted. As a customer, you have the option of paying by: interac transfer / credit card / cheque
Secret question: your photographer
Answer to the secret question: elze
We accept payments by Visa / Mastercard. When paying online, enter your card number, expiration date and the 3-digit code on the back. Online payment is secure. We accept payment by cheque, payable to Elzé Photographie at the following address: CP 63 Nicolet, Nicolet, Québec, Canada, J3T 1A1
If the cheque is not received within a 60-day period, we will be forced to cancel your order. Your cheque will be returned to you immediately upon receipt. Payment is cashed upon receipt of the cheque.
We require full payment for the order.
ARTICLE 7: Conditions of cancellation, termination, return, exchange or refund
There are no returns or refunds possible once the digital file has been transferred to the customer.
ARTICLE 8: Warranty
The warranty is applicable to our products with a lack of conformity (bad file format or bad image received), even in the absence of a contractual warranty. A lack of conformity can appear up to 15 days after the transaction. Its existence is presumed on the day of delivery of the goods and you do not have to prove the existence of the lack of conformity.
In the event of a lack of conformity, we undertake to: · replace the product; In the event of failure in the performance of our obligation we undertake to reimburse you a portion of the price if you wish to keep the product. The presumption of lack of conformity no longer applies if it appears after 1 month and under 2 years following the sale.
ARTICLE 9: Conditions and timeframe for reimbursement
Product is reimbursed in full. Refund payment to be made by interac transfer as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from the date of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
ARTICLE 10: Consumer complaints
Any consumer complaint should be sent by mail to the following address:
ARTICLE 11: Intellectual property
All comments, images and illustrations on our site are exclusively reserved for our use. Under intellectual property and copyright laws, any use other than private use is prohibited. Without prior authorization, any reproduction of our website, whether partial or total, is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 12: Liability
The photographs / illustrations / images on our site have no contractual value. They cannot therefore engage our responsibility.
ARTICLE 13: Personal data
- Certain information relating to the customer will be sent to the seller (namely last name, first name, address, postal code, telephone number and email address) in order to enable the processing and delivery of the products ordered.
- The website's commercial offers will be sent to the customer by email and post if no opposition has been issued. The customer may at any time oppose commercial offers free of charge by logging into their customer account or by mail to CP 63 Nicolet, Nicolet, Quebec, Canada J3T 1A1.
ARTICLE 14: Competent jurisdiction and applicable law
In the event of a dispute between the consumer customer and our company, the applicable law is Canadian law.
- Canadian courts have sole jurisdiction to settle the dispute.
- The Canadian courts are the only ones competent in the event of litigation.